The COMPAS Association is an independent public benefit organisation founded on March 2023 in Zurich, Switzerland, with the purpose to provide a complete, free, open source, and cross-platform computational framework for interdisciplinary research and collaboration in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry, managed by public projects on compas.dev.
- Maintain and further develop the core library of COMPAS.
- Maintain and further develop the core extensions of COMPAS.
- Ensure the continued availability of the core library with a permissive open source licence.
- Maintain the technical infrastructure required for the development and deployment of COMPAS.
- Provide support for development of 3rd party extensions.
- Organise events and meetups for the academic community and professional practice.
- Promote the adoption of COMPAS in academia and professional practice through the publication of educational materials, workshops and other outreach activities.
Read the articles of association
Become a member
Are you passionate about topics in the field of architecture and digital fabrication? Then become part of an international network to acquire and share knowledge and expertise around the fields. Together we promote the vision of a complete, free, open source, and cross-platform computational framework for AEC, and become active by participating in projects.
Become a member to help drive our vision forward!